|GRADING DATES |
2022 WINTER SEASON
- Please note due to COVID-19, recent cluster outbreaks will mean Cronulla Sharks netball club will adhere to a COVID – 19 Management plan for grading days and that of SSNA COVID -19 Management plan.
- This will mean that grading will be limited to ONLY PLAYERS and COMMITTEE attending in a closed grading setting. Please support your child with this, so that they are aware in advance.
- Uniform purchases will be following protocols which may result in wait times, as minimal numbers enter at one time. So please allow some time.
- Checking in procedures will be adhered to.
- Please review your players position when you register your child, as these will be the position the player will grade in.
- Players to wear regular training gear, a drink bottle and a towel. Sanitiser will be available, but personal bottles can be brought also if preferred.
- Players must be registered prior, to attend grading, if you do not attend grading you will be placed in a team at the Grading committee that is deemed most appropriate.
- Each player must bring to grading TWO passport photos.
Grading Session 1, 4th February 2022
- 5-8 pm, 15/16/17/18 Years
Grading Session 2, 8th February 2022
Grading Session 3, 9th February 2022
Grading Session 4, 12th February 2022
Grading Session 5, 13th February 2022